Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Feeling my age!

Wow, what a busy day! I haven't stopped and its not over yet. Just realised that I really am not 18 anymore (I'm apparently a bit slow). I watched my husband go off on business for the night with a suitcase filled with a tuxedo and brand new shoes....hmmm that's very grown up. So after fulfilling my housewife and motherly duties, I then have to get dressed up for my night ahead with friends.  Yes, I'm having two of my friends over for dinner and of course the essential bottles of wine. I am really excited about a girls night in but my body just won't follow. I've had a headache all day and my back is killing me! Wine should relax my back a bit, not to mention my mind...

So there it is another little reminder that I'm pushing 40...because I'm wrecked and its only 4.30 in the afternoon. But being the trooper that I am, I will suffer on and party like its 1999 - when I 27 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment