Thursday, July 7, 2011

Told you so!

Ever say something to someone and get a reaction that makes you go 'hmm, there's something not right here' but you can't put your finger on it? Then a few days later someone tells you something relevant to that person and a whole bunch of pennies drop? We all know that instance where your gut told you before your brain could process it, right? It happens all the time throughout our lives. I've always had it, just like everyone else, but never really knew how to recognise it or use it. In fact, I would go as far as saying that I was pretty dense when it came to using that 'sixth sense' and, as a result, it got me in a lot of sticky situations where blind trust was given and where my gut feeling was utterly ignored... but no more. 

Now I'm aware and I'm looking for it. This may make for a quieter me, if that's at all possible, and even a me who stands back and observes as opposed to jumping in feet first. Isn't that just amazing? It's like I've opened up a  gift that was always there but was always slightly out of my peripheral vision. It's just another thing that I marvel in now. First it was how life always works everything out and now, not only can I trust life, but I can trust my own intuition. It's like I've had eyes all my life, but only decided to open them at the age of 39.

So from now on when I get that feeling, I'll know, it's just a matter of time before all is revealed....and when it is, I'll say to myself: 'Told you so!'

No comments:

Post a Comment